Thank you for considering Candlewood Valley Country Club for your upcoming Golf Outing. This page has been made available to help you throughout the golf outing process from start to finish.
- After you have discussed the date of your outing with the General Manager or Director of Golf, you will receive a “Golf Outing Contract.” Please complete and return the attached contract with your deposit.
- The deposit for all golf outings is $500. You may use the deposit towards the cost of your outing.
- Upon the receipt of the signed contract and deposit, the starting times or modified shotgun or shotgun format space, will be reserved for your group. Full Shotgun starts are subject to a 100 player minimum, no exceptions.
- Seven (7) days in advance, you are required to confirm the guaranteed count of your group for golf and food. Full payment for the guaranteed count is due the day of the event.
- It is recommended that you collect all money due from your participants by the seven day deadline, that way you will not have to cover the costs for any players who do not show up on the day of your event.
- You will be responsible for the cost of your guaranteed number of players. Any additions to the number of players must be done as soon as possible and will be subject to the availability of tee times or room on the golf course in the instance of a modified or full shotgun format.
- To prevent confusion the day of the event, it is required that you collect all greens, cart, food, and pro-shop fees from your group. You will settle up with the General Manger or Director of Golf Operations with one payment.
- We ask that you have your group ready to tee off 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time(s).
- To hold an outing at our course, you must utilize our food and beverage services for at least two out of three meals. Outside food and beverage may not be brought onto our premises per the State of CT, Department of Liquor Control, and the local health department.
Should you have to cancel your outing, and you notify Candlewood Valley Country Club a minimum of 120 days in advance of your outing date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. If you cancel within that 120 day period, there will be no refund of your deposit. This is the complete refund policy and is not subject to exception. If you are entitled to a refund, please allow 14 days for your check to be processed and mailed.
Rain or cold or less than optimum weather conditions are not grounds for cancellation. If the course is open, you are expected to hold your event. If conditions are dangerous, unplayable or the Director of Golf and Course Superintendent have closed the course, we can schedule an alternate date for you, or you can be issued a refund of any unused, non-perishable services and goods.
IF THE COURSE IS OPEN, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TEE TIMES.