GOLF RATES AND INFORMATION
- The Minimum Age to rent a motorized golf cart is 18 years of Age.
- Proper Identification is required when renting a motorized golf cart.
- All Golfers must sign a Motorized Golf Cart Rental contract in order to use a motorized golf cart. User(s) is(are) responsible for cart damage/condition.
- The Weekend Rate shall apply to holidays which occur during the week.
- Weekend Tee Times before 3PM will require a Credit Card to secure the reservation. No Shows will be billed at the published rate.
- Rain checks shall be issued at the discretion of Management.
- All carts must be returned after scheduled round, last carts are due in by time posted in Golf Shop and with Starter.
PREPAID WEB SPECIALS
The Best Prepaid Everyday Rates can be found on our website
At Candlewood, we offer 2 ways of scheduling your tee times on our website: “Pay Now” and “Pay Later.” Our Pay Later tee times are our standard tee time rates that you pay for when you arrive at the golf course to check in for your round. Our Pay Now tee times are our everyday specials offered online only and not over the phone or in person. Some of the rates in “Pay Now” may contain discounts up to 25% off!!
Schedule Your Tee Time
14 Days in Advance through one of our many convenient options…
- On our website 24 Hours a Day
- Call us (860) 354-9359 ext. 1 or 2
- On our Facebook Page via the “Book Now” Button
Tee Time Policy
If you wish to cancel your reservation, we request that you do so at least 24 hours before the start of your round. When reserving a tee time you will be required to provide a credit card to secure the reservation. At no time is your credit card being charged, unless you purchase a prepaid round. Cancellations inside the 24 hour cancellation window are subject to being charged to the credit card at the published rate for the tee time.