Golf Course Policy
- All players must check in with the Starter, then register in golf shop prior to play.
- Each player shall have their own bag and set of golf clubs. Rental sets are available through pro shop.
- All play will begin on the #1 hole unless instructed otherwise.
- All food and beverage must be purchased from Candlewood Valley Country Club. Alcoholic Beverages not purchased through Candlewood Valley Country Club are prohibited. Violations can result in confiscation of items, or ejection from the property.
- Starting times will be taken up to 6 days in advance.
- Singles, twosomes, and threesome reservations should expect to pair up with an existing reservation as designated by the golf shop or starter.
- Standby, or walk-in groups will be accommodated at the first available opportunity.
- For additional information on Tee Time Reservations, please click this link: Golf Rates and Tee Times
The following is our rain check policy:
Rainchecks are issued on a pro-rated basis based on the rate paid and number of holes completed.
Please view our Raincheck Policy at this link: LIGHTNING/SEVERE WEATHER
Pace of Play:
It is our goal at Candlewood Valley Country Club to ensure every guest leaves with an outstanding playing experience. Therefore, groups are expected to maintain a pace of play of 4 hours and 30 minutes. Player assistants/Marshalls will be present on the course to help our guests, and ensure a comfortable pace of play. Please click on this READY GOLF Link for more information.
All players are expected to wear appropriate golf attire. Collared shirts for men, and Bermuda length shorts are required.
For the safety of all of our guests – those who are not playing golf are prohibited from being on the course as a spectator or as a rider. We are a privately owned daily fee public golf course, trespassing on course property is strictly prohibited.