Candlewood Rewards Application
Terms And Conditions
- Participation in Candlewood Rewards will be at the sole discretion of Candlewood Valley Country Club.
- Participation in Candlewood Rewards does not constitute a membership of any kind at Candlewood Valley Country Club.
- Candlewood Rewards is for individuals only. Only One (1) Candlewood Rewards number will be issued to each eligible individual.
- Employees/Associates of Candlewood Valley Country Club are not eligible to participate in Candlewood Rewards.
How To Earn Candlewood Rewards Points
- Participants will begin accumulating Candlewood Rewards points, in accordance with the provisions hereof, as of the date that the Participant is approved by Candlewood Valley Country Club to participate in Candlewood Rewards. Candlewood Rewards points will not be applied to purchases made prior to such date.
- Participants can earn Candlewood Rewards points at Candlewood Valley Country Club for the Participant’s own greens fees, pull cart, riding cart, or Monday/Wednesday Special in the golf shop. Candlewood Rewards points may not be earned for purchases of food or beverages or for golf shop merchandise.
- Candlewood Rewards points may not be earned for the purchase of gift cards or any other pre-purchase of golf credit.
- To receive Candlewood Rewards points, Participants must present their Candlewood Rewards number at the time of check-in. It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to verify that Candlewood Reward points have been properly credited to their Candlewood Rewards account.
- If a Participant does not have their Candlewood Rewards number at the time of purchase, or if the Candlewood Valley Country Club is unable to credit Candlewood Rewards points to the Participant’s account for any reason, the Participant should fax or mail the complete original receipt to Candlewood Valley Country Club within 10 days of the original purchase date. It will then take up to 14 days for the applicable number of Candlewood Rewards points to be credited to the Participant’s account.
- Candlewood Rewards points are not awarded for the purchase of Candlewood Gift Cards or in connection with any other product or promotion offered by Candlewood Valley Country Club, unless specifically designated as such in writing by Candlewood Valley Country Club. To verify whether a purchase is subject to Candlewood Rewards points, Participants may contact the golf course.
- Candlewood Rewards points will not be awarded for pre-paid, third party online golf reservations.
- The maximum number of Candlewood Rewards points that can be earned by a Participant per day is 60
- Candlewood Rewards points have no intrinsic cash value and are non-transferable. In the event that a Participant has more than one Candlewood Rewards account, the Participant may combine their Candlewood Rewards points from such accounts upon Candlewood Valley Country Clubs prior authorization, at its sole discretion.
- Candlewood Valley Country Club, at its sole discretion, has the right to cancel or reverse any Candlewood Rewards points: (1) if such points were credited in error, (2) for products not paid for, or (3) for purchase refunds.
- All points will be equal to $1 USD. However the rewards themselves have no cash value, and can not be redeemed for cash, nor can they be transferred.
Participants receive a receipt generated from our golf shop.
The rewards are based on cumulative point total: Reach 750 points to receive 1 free round of 18 holes of golf with a golf car for yourself.
- Reward may be used anytime Golf is in session. When using Candlewood Rewards, tee times can be made up to 6 days in advance, and use of rewards must be mentioned at time of booking.
- The issuing of Candlewood Rewards receipt does not constitute a reservation. Participants are responsible for making all reservations and communicating directly with Candlewood Valley Country Club, either online or in person at the golf shop, regarding Candlewood Reward redemptions.
- Candlewood Rewards have no intrinsic cash value, are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Redemption of Candlewood Rewards will not reduce any Candlewood Rewards points already accumulated, up to the 750 point threshold. At that point, the points will roll back to zero (0).
- All Participants in Candlewood Rewards hereby indemnify and hold harmless Candlewood Valley Country Club (its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents) for, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, losses, damage, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) that Candlewood Valley Country Club may suffer arising out of, caused by or in connection with such Participant’s participation.
- Candlewood Valley Country Club, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue Candlewood Rewards without prior notice.
- Candlewood Valley Country Club, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to publish Participant winners’ names and any other information regarding any contest associated with Candlewood Rewards.
- Candlewood Valley Country Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any rewards and/or terminate an individual’s participation in Candlewood Rewards at any time for any act of deception, forgery, other abuses of Candlewood Rewards, if a purchase is not in the spirit of Candlewood Rewards, or for any other reason.
- Candlewood Valley Country Club, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to change or amend Candlewood Rewards’ terms and/or conditions, rewards, or special offers at any time. Any notification of such changes will be communicated to Participants via general broadcast in the media, by notice, through the website or by mail (at your request).
- By signing the complete application, whether online or on hard copy at Candlewood Valley Country Club, you agree to:
A) These Terms and Conditions
B) You agree to the Master Golf Car Seasonal Contract, by signing and agreeing to this stipulation you will not have to complete individual golf car rental contracts each time you lease a golf car from us. The master golf car seasonal contract will be on file, and you will be responsible for golf car damage, if any. The cart number that you use on the day of your tee time will be noted and filed before beginning golf by a member of Candlewood Valley Country Clubs’ staff.
Online Rewards Application
Please fill this online application out thoroughly. Your application will be processed within 3 days, at which point you will be in our Rewards Club. Before your first round with Rewards, you will be asked to fill out a Master Cart Rental/Course agreement for the season. (By signing this agreement you will not have to sign an individual cart rental/course use agreement for each time you play.)